San Mateo County Sheriff’s Range
Coyote Point Recreation Area
1601 Coyote Point Drive
San Mateo, CA 94401-1002
- If Ranger is present, inform them you are, “Going to the Sheriff’s Range” and you will be allowed entry without fee.
- Do not buy an Entry/Parking Ticket at the automated kiosk
- Turn L at Coyote Point Drive
- Turn R into Sheriff’s parking lot
- Eye and Ear Protection (and face-masks) are required to enter the premises
- All firearms must be inside locked cases/bags
- If the gate is open, walk into the facility (if the gate is locked the range is closed).
- DO NOT CROSS chain dividers or safety cones
- Walk towards the flag pole and turn right at the SHERIFF CARLOS BOLANOS sign at the range bungalow
- Walk behind the bungalow and around to the RSO registration booth next to the firing lanes